Tuesday

Expansion plans!

I have many large cross stitch designs just sitting in my drawer and I've been wanting to do something with them for ages as I had such fun designing and stitching them. I had thought of making kits of them but they would use up so many materials meaning that I would have to charge a substantial amount for them, so I'm going to expand my online shop by venturing into producing chart packs. That way I can offer these designs at a lower price than the kit would be.

This will also give the opportunity for stitchers to use up materials they have already accumulated from other kits/projects. So I shall adapt my magazine adverts once I have some of these charts packs available.

I'm still working on more mini cushion kits in addition to working on my next book so it's non-stop at the moment - but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment